Often Sought - Seldom Found
In the heart of Pakuranga Heights this is definitely a money maker for you. The property is located on a quiet street, close to all amenities and just a few minutes' drive to Pakuranga, Highland Park and Botany Mall. Sitting on an elevated position, it has city and water views from the upstairs living room. This home boasts 6 double sized bedrooms, with 2 bathrooms, separate toilet, and a separate laundry. The best spot is the dining room where the French doors open onto the spacious entertainment deck and BBQ area outside. Great potential for a rental or growing families. This property also has the added bonus of a separate 10m2 utility room which is perfect for extended family.
Other benefits are:
- A great rental return with a 6 double bedroom house plus a two level utility unit (10sqm with 4sqm loft)
- A big 741sqm (mol) section with subdivision potential zoned Mixed housing Suburban (subject to council approval)
- Elevated position with water views
- Recently renovated with newly painted roof and the property has been painted inside and out. Also updated bathroom, new appliances and curtains.
- AMETI will increase the resale value.
- Sunny and large entertaining deck and BBQ area.
- Built from durable building materials. (Block and cedar weather boards).
- A beautiful garden with various fruit trees.
- Handy Location: Close to Supermarkets, Motorway, Schools and all other amenities.
- Plenty of off street parking
An opportunity that must be taken advantage of with great location, development potential, just minutes away from Pakuranga and Botany mall, South Eastern highway, Highbrook and walking distance to the bus stop. You will love this lifestyle. This is a rare opportunity you can't afford to miss. Feasibility report available on request. Vendor is in a must-sell situation.
We look forward to seeing you at our open homes.