Nature in Suburbia!
This property provides nature on your doorstep, the sea a walk or short drive away, privacy and tranquility.
- Wake up to the Tui's singing
- Sit on the deck and watch the sun go down
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 lounges - the ability to easily create a 4th bedroom/office
- Cosy in the winter with the log burner
- Cool in the summer with the doors wide open & the breeze flowing through
- Off street parking for 3 cars or more if required
- Situated down the driveway.....no traffic noise, only the birds singing
- Create your own magical environment in this well maintained home!
Homes like this one make you feel like you are on holiday every time you come home...meet me there and see for yourself!
VIEW BY APPOINTMENT OR ATTEND THE OPEN HOME
Call Megan on 021 804 077
Cockle Bay and Shelly Park Primary, Somerville Intermediate and Howick College.
* To download relevant documentation on this property, click on the red 'Download Property Documents' button in the Mike Pero website - www.mikepero.com/RX1788036
CV $1,100,000 (source: www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information NZ / Auckland Council and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same. Please see link to Mike Pero Real Estate Limited statement relating to passing of information; http://mikepero.com/receivinginformation