WALK TO HOWICK BEACH!
Paddleboarding, canoeing, boating, swimming, evening strolls .... set yourself up in time for summer right near your local beach!
Then continue the day at home relaxing on the deck, soaking up the sun and views - you will never want to leave! The features on offer at this lovely home are plentiful -
- Plenty of parking/storage for boats and/or campervans, PLUS a double carport, workshop and garden shed
- Suitable for young professional couples or those downsizing
- Lock up and leave opportunity!
- Positioned in the prime area of Cockle Bay within walking distance to Howick Beach, local bowling club and Howick Village with cafes, restaurants, supermarket, public transport
- Immaculate modern home with a warm inviting ambiance and bathed in natural light
- Excellent indoor/outdoor flow with wide views from the sun-drenched lounge and deck
- Low maintenance and fully fenced crosslease garden perfect for family fun (½ share of 1013m2 more or less)
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two stylish tiled bathrooms
- Stunning modern kitchen with quality appliances and dining flowing to a sheltered outdoors area
- Floorplan 145m2 more or less including double carport (info sourced from Property LIM)
- Cockle Bay Primary, Somerville Int, Howick College, and Cockle Bay Private Kindergarten all nearby
A top location with great schools - contact me to make a viewing appointment.
* To download relevant documentation on this property, click on the red 'Request Property Documents' button in the Mike Pero website - www.mikepero.com/RX1544120
* To view the TV Ad for this property, click this link or cut and paste into your browser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eySvwquCgw&feature=youtu.be
CV $1,025,000 (2017 Property Values)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information NZ / Auckland Council and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same. Please see link to Mike Pero Real Estate Limited statement relating to passing of information http://mikepero.com/receivinginformation